We are focused on your commercial conversions
At Continuum our experts in digital marketing strategy, search and social media will work seamlessly as an extension of your own team. By understanding your business goals and online objectives we help you develop and implement a digital marketing plan with concrete success metrics that will drive visitor traffic and online conversions.
Continuum are experts with a wide array of digital tools and channels which we can use to communicate with your target audiences. We will identify and develop the optimal approach to online marketing for your company, making sure you are investing time and budget in the right places to achieve your online objectives.
We can pull the right lever to nurture your customers’ right through the sales funnel, from cold lead all the way to final conversion & beyond. Here are just some of the channels we can activate on your behalf:
- Content Marketing
- Remarketing Campaigns
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- eCommerce Optimisation
Engage & Retain
Digital Marketing Training
Continuum offers training across the full spectrum of online marketing activities which are delivered by our qualified in-house experts and include takeaway training materials.
Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
Search Engine Optimisation Training
This half-day training programme focuses on developing an understanding of how Search Engines work and on optimising your website for better search results for a variety of content types.
- Introduction to Google's Search Process
- Types of Search Results
- Ranking Factors
- Keyword Research
- Content Marketing (How it ties in with SEO)
- Meta Tags
- Landing Page Development (On-Page Ranking Factors)
- Linkbuilding (Off-Page Ranking Factors)
- Sitemaps and Google Webmaster Tools
Social Media Training
This training programme focuses on planning, executing and measuring social media effort within the company.
- Social Media Overview
- Social Media Ranking Factors (how social influences search engine results)
- Content Marketing & Social Media
- Google Plus
- Social Media Management (Hootsuite and scheduling social updates)
- Social Media Competition Apps
- Social Media KPI’s and Reporting
Writing for the Web training
This half day training programme covers the importance of well-written copy for websites and the framework approach to planning for and creating effective online content pieces.
- How People Read Websites
- Importance of Credibility
- What is effective web copy? (Practical Examples)
- SEO Friendly Content
- Writing for Landing Pages