All information or advice provided as part of this Website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any final decision. Continuum Technologies Ltd. tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this Website is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. All content, information and advice is provided on an “as is” basis and Continuum Technologies Ltd. hereby expressly disclaims all liability for any action you may take as a result of relying on such content, information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Continuum Technologies Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of this Website nor does it warrant that functions or materials accessible from or contained in this Website will work uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website is free from viruses or other harmful elements.
Should any part of this Website offer you the opportunity to join in or read from any social media, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of Continuum. Continuum accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted by any user. You may not use the social media to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful. Continuum reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any social media including forums. Continuum, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any materials posted.
All content, information and advice is provided on an “as is” basis. Neither Continuum nor any of its agents or subcontractors shall be liable for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, otherwise (including but not limited to financial losses, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or the like) arising out of the use or inability to use this Website or the content, information or advice provided on or via this Website, defects, viruses, or other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with access or use of this Website, the interception, modification or misuse of information transmitted to Continuum Technologies Ltd. or transmitted to you, even if Continuum Technologies Ltd. is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- access any part of the Website;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), publish, broadcast, reproduce, alter or tamper with in any way, or otherwise use any material contained in the Website except as set out under “You may” above. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the materials on the Website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this Website;
- link to this Website; without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this Website, please email us [email protected] with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this Website
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this Website to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
You indemnify Continuum against all possible damages or claims otherwise resulting from your use of this Website including your submission of any materials through this Website and your use of forums and your provision of any links to this Website.