Who you’ll be working with...
Continuum are Ireland’s leading digital transformation agency. We are called Continuum because we work in an ongoing relationship with an award winning portfolio of major brands throughout Europe and the States. So if you want to work in one of Ireland’s most exciting and rapidly growing digital brands, with some amazingly talented people, and have a backstage pass to most industry sectors then this is the place for you…
We are also the Digital Strategy division of the Continuum Media Group, so our portfolio of teams, projects and research includes everything from web to AI, from Smart City research via our Continuum Masterclasses to Virtual Reality, from eLearning to Growth Hacking. Come join us!
Our operations team are an experienced crew, dedicated to delivering top-quality digital products that really work for our clients. All digital departments operate under one roof in a friendly, informal atmosphere and you’ll learn from every aspect of our business as you work. You also get to work with the amazing teams in our sister companies working on apps, VR, e-learning, CRM software, animations and games!
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll join our operations team as a Project Manager. You’ll be leading projects through their lifecycle, while managing requirements, budgets and open dialogue with our clients.
A fantastic place to work and grow…
At Continuum, we believe in working hard and playing harder. Hours can be flexible, we offer competitive salaries and great opportunities to build your skillsets and expand your experience. The office is a fun environment and we take pride in the great team we’ve built and how well we all work together.
We have our own VR studio at your disposal with the latest and greatest technologies, we have movie-with-pizza lunches, teambuilding days, group nights out, and a Starbucks next door for those highly caffeinated team discussions!
Who we’re looking for…
We want to meet energetic and articulate Project Managers with strong technical aptitude and excellent customer relationship skills to join our Operations Team. The ideal candidate will have plenty of client-facing experience, and be skilled in navigating a project through its technical requirements and rollout.
If that sounds like you, get in touch today at email@example.com.
Further details of the job spec are below.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Manage internet projects that encompass strategy, UX design, front and back-end implementation, QA, go-live, and online marketing.
- Ensure client-facing deliverables are met such as technical workshops, specifications, user tests, timelines etc.
- Manage project budgets and report on them accordingly.
- Be responsible for client communication, and for ensuring project milestones are delivered on time.
- Report on project progress to internal and external stakeholders at executive level.
- Delegate tasks to the internal project teams as required.
- Manage and report on service-level agreement (SLAs).
- Support the operations function of the business.
- Three years project management experience, ideally within the digital space.
- A desire to maximise client satisfaction and build momentous relationships.
- Excellent administrative skills and with a high attention to detail.
- Collaborative mind-set and a good communicator.
- An aptitude for problem-solving.
- Good working knowledge of digital and online technologies.
- Knowledge of agile project management methodologies and the ability to apply them as needed.
- Experience gathering requirements and writing functional documentation would be useful
- Experience with Jira an advantage, as is experience with content management systems
- Knowledge of programming languages (HTML, CSS, JS, .NET, C#) useful though not essential
- Relevant qualification in project management methodology (PMP, PRINCE 2, Agile/Scrum)
- Knowledge of QA processes such as writing test cases, QA plans, testing schedules, etc.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- As we are currently working exclusively with a recruitment partner we do not require any addtional recruitment services or assistance for this role.