Continuum are expanding our award-winning digital team and we’re looking for talented Developers to join us at the forefront of our exciting business transformation projects for some of the best clients out there.
Who you’ll be working with...
Continuum are Ireland’s leading and most disruptive digital transformation agency. We are called Continuum because we work in an ongoing relationship with an award winning portfolio of major brands throughout Europe and the States. So if you want to work in one of Ireland’s most exciting and rapidly growing digital brands, with some amazingly talented people, (and have a backstage pass to most industry sectors) then this is the place for you…
We are the 2021 “digital trailblazer of the year” winners at the DBI awards, and Best Large Agency of the year in Ireland award winners at the last two spider awards, Ireland’s Internet “oscars”. As a result of our disruptive work, we were also awarded the Grand Prix prix award at the spider awards 2019, The first agency in Ireland to do so. Our CEO was also listed in the Business & Finance Top 100 CEOs in Ireland for the last two years running.
Our development team are highly skilled and dedicated to delivering top-quality digital products that really work for our clients. All digital departments operate in a friendly, informal atmosphere and you’ll learn from every aspect of our business as you work.
What you’ll be doing...
Everything from .NET coding using nTier architecture for multiple bespoke projects as well as customisation and support of ecommerce and CMS Systems including database design using MSSQL.
A fantastic place to work and grow…
At Continuum, we believe in working hard and playing harder. Hours can be flexible, we offer competitive salaries and great opportunities to build your skillsets and expand your experience. The office (virtual and physical) is a fun environment and we take pride in the great team we’ve built and how well we all work together.
Who we’re looking for…
We are looking for a creative and highly-talented .Net Developer to join our expanding development team. Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 4-5 year’s web development experience and can hit the ground running.
Applicants should be skilled communicators, fluent in English, and have the ability to navigate a project through its technical rollout.
- Create bespoke .NET code, databases, CMS and eCommerce integrations and more…
- Communicate directly with internal and external clients to present and test projects for approval.
- Review implemented developments and work with Project Managers to revise and approve projects.
- Liaise with teams through the project lifecycle of strategy, UX, UI, production and QA.
- Manage project requirements and documentation.
- Client communication and consultation via phone, ticket desk and email.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good energy, with ability to work well with internal teams; must be an excellent communicator and have a problem-solving mind-set.
- 4-5 years of web development experience
- Strong technical skills in .net based development environment using C#, VB.net, and Visual Studio
- Strong technical skills developing web based applications using the .net framework including MVC, Forms and .Net Core
- Strong technical skills using MS SQL
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as Kentico
- Be comfortable meeting clients and understands the dynamics of client relationship management.
- Have the ability to understand clients’ requirements and document Functional Specifications.
- The ability to communicate clearly with the client via specification documentations and email.
At Continuum, we adapted very quickly to become more agile in the new working environment created by the coronavirus pandemic, and we are committed to ongoing support of a positive work-life balance.
While we continue to monitor the pandemic and government guidelines, our future roles will support a blended approach of office-based and remote working. For these roles it is required that all office- based attendance is at our Dublin HQ in East Point business park.