We are looking for a new member of Team Continuum to join us as a junior projects executive for a paid internship with a view to making the position permanent and the opportunity gain an industry recognised qualification in digital marketing or web design coupled with experience in project and operations management.
Continuum is one of the leading digital agencies in Ireland and has been a proud Microsoft Technology partner for just over 11 years. We’ve a long history of building and marketing successful websites for an impressive client list including Nissan, Tesco Mobile, CPA and the Aviva Stadium.
We are also a full service digital agency meaning that we run entire web projects for our clients from beginning to end from the initial concepts, through the build and design phase and on a continuous basis with online marketing strategies.
What’s in it for you?
The intern will gain practical experience in how a highly customer-focused Internet agency functions from behind the scenes gaining exposure to every part of the project lifecycle as part of supporting 2 project managers as well as playing an important role in helping with the day to day operations and communications.
This role offers great opportunities to develop skills and gain highly sought after experience in the following areas of business:
- Project Management, where they will learn the project lifecycle of web development, and also the systems and processes used to manage projects from specification to live deployment.
- Social Media Marketing, where they will learn how social media and other online marketing tools can improve business performance.
- Operations Management, where as part of the operations team they will learn the dynamics of the different business areas, and gain an understanding of the role played by the operations manager.
- E-Commerce and Content Management Systems, where they will learn the administration systems used to maintain live sites.
- Digital Marketing Techniques including basic onsite and offsite search engine optimisation, design principles and about important technologies for a successful web project.
- Client Relationship Management, where they will observe and contribute to sales pitch presentations, attend client workshops, assist with and potentially run ½ day CMS training sessions, support telephone enquiries and assist with monthly reporting.
The Successful Applicant looks like this…
The candidate should have an eagerness to learn and gain experience in a collaborative environment. This role would suit a person with the following qualities
- Team player,
- Creative thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently and change gears quickly.
- An interest in Internet technologies, SEO and Social Media would be preferable. Proficiency in MS Office specifically Word, Excel and Power-point coupled with careful attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
If you are part of the continuum team we will also give the applicant to opportunity to further studies and gain an industry recognised qualification in Digital marketing, project management or web development during their position as an intern.
Send a CV to email@example.com and 350 words on why you are what we’re looking for. Any other questions? Tweet @DavidLS7 or @wearecontinuum
Share this article on
Share this article on