We are looking for a creative and highly-talented .Net Developer to join our expanding development team. We need someone with 4-5 year’s development experience (not just work experience for 5 years!)
Who you’ll be working with...
Continuum have spent the last 15 years at the forefront of digital strategy, design and technologies in Ireland. In 2015, we became part of the Continuum Media Group, a collective of five forward-thinking, progressive companies dedicated to evolving digital and creating innovative business solutions for a host top-tier clients such as Carphone Warehouse, Tesco Mobile, iD, Ladbrokes, Marvel and Disney.
We are a Silver Web Development Microsoft Certified Partner and a Kentico Gold Partner. As part of your package we will also assist (and invest) in training and certification for your MCP path, Kentico Certification and expose you to the latest software and technologies.
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll join our developer team and gain hands-on experience:
- Creating databases, bespoke .NET code, CMS and eCommerce integrations and more…
- Communicate directly with internal and external clients to present and test projects for approval.
- Provide client support via phone / ticket desk.
- Review implemented developments and work with Project Managers to revise and approve projects.
- Liaise with graphic designers for web projects
- Client communication and consultation
A fantastic place to work and grow…
At Continuum, we believe in working hard and playing harder. Hours are flexible, we offer competitive salaries and great opportunities to build your skillsets and expand your experience. The office is a fun environment and we take pride in the great team we’ve built and how well we all work together.
And it’s not all work. We regularly host Pizza & Movie Fridays, themed lunchtime meals, staff outings and nights out, making sure we all get to blow off steam and get to know each-other beyond shop-talk. We have our own VR studio at your disposal with the latest and greatest technologies, we even have our own Continuum staff yoga class every week, and yes, we have our own company card for those off-site highly caffeinated meetings in the Starbucks next door to our offices.
We invest in our people with Courses and Educational opportunities, we offer travel schemes and we facilitate all kinds of health, dental and pension plans so you can look forward to building a real career with us.
Who we’re looking for…
We are looking for a motivated developer who has the skill set below and can literally walk in, meet the team and start working. Tasks will include everything from .NET coding using nTier architecture for multiple bespoke projects as well as customisation and support of ecommerce and CMS Systems including database design using MSSQL.
Ideally you will have :
- 4-5 years of web development experience
- Strong technical skills in .net based development environment using VB.net, C# using Visual Studio
- Strong technical skills developing web based applications
- Strong technical skills using MS SQL
- Designing and documenting Functional Specifications
- Good client facing abilities
- Must be comfortable with abilities to workshop with clients.
- Must have the ability to understand clients requirements and document them appropriately.
- Ability to communicate clearly with the client via specification documentations and email
- Good team worker.
- Ability to work well with internal client teams; must be an excellent communicator and have a problem-solving mind-set.
Above all, we want to meet developers who want to be tomorrow’s leaders and take the next step in their career today. If this looks like your next career step please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with a relevant CV and portfolio.
We look forward to meeting you!